Have you ever wished your spouse came with a manual that would clue you in to the things you find puzzling about them? Heck, what about a manual for ourselves?
Yea, me, too.
Do you want your marriage to succeed?
Of course you do! No one gets married expecting to get divorced. Yet, the #1 predictor of divorce is when couples develop contempt (loss of respect and admiration) for one another. Lack of healthy communication and conflict tools often lead to a pattern of criticism, contempt, defensiveness, and stonewalling, according to Dr. John Gottman. Through his “love lab” research, he discovered that they could predict with 90% accuracy, couples that would divorce within 6 years of marriage (https://www.gottman.com/blog/this-one-thing-is-the-biggest-predictor-of-divorce/).
Well, that’s a bummer of a statistic…unless there is something we can do to intervene in that pattern!
A Personal Invitation
I invite you and your spouse to complete a brief, online assessment and schedule a 90” personalized feedback session with me. We will “meet” via zoom.us, so you can do this from home. You will gain fresh insights and communication tips to help your marriage build on a strong foundation.
Benefits of the Couples Discovery Process
- Discover aspects of your unique personality
- Discover strengths and challenges in your relationship, based on both of your styles
- Explore communication tips based on your combination
- Personalized debrief from the comfort of your own home
- Explore specific ways to appreciate each other
Ready to get started?
- $295 for a 90 minute, personalized session includes the link to the profile for each of you.
Can’t get your partner on board?
- $195 for an individual assessment and 60” debrief. Maybe they’ll come along later 😉 .
Thank you for taking this important step investing in your relationship! This ounce of prevention can go a long way in creating more harmony as you grow together.
Note: Because I am in a season of life that involves some travel, it may take up to a week to schedule your session.